Sunday 7 September 2008

Does anyone read this blog?

... didn't think so... if you happen to stumble upon this page then please let me know so I know that people are out there! I only created this account so I could write on Jorge Garcia's blog comments but I thought some occasional blogs would be fun.

I found this random questionnaire on the internet and will now proceed to fill it out.

1- Get the closest book, go to page 18 and write the 4th line down.
"which also might have been done by the pressure of the fingers"
(it's a book about Jack the Ripper)

2- What’s the last thing you’ve watched on TV ?
The episode of Friends in which Joey jumps in front of Ross to save a sandwich when he thinks he hears a gunshot. 'twas hilarious.

3- Without checking, guess what time it is ?
17h50

4- Check, it is…
17h54

5- Outside of the computer noise, what do you hear ?
Some blues music playing downstairs...

6- When you got out the last time, what did you do ?
Went to an editing course about Final Cut Pro in Euston (central London)

7- What are you wearing ?
Jeans, white vest, cardigan (if you're still reading this, I assume the questions will get more interesting)

8- Before answering this questionnaire, what were you watching ?
I was reading Jorge Garcia's blog

9- Did you dream last night ?
Yes. It was about me being attached to a kite and then when I came down this really cute girl said that I was really good at being attached to a kite. Then I kissed her. Then I woke up and was angry that it was a dream.

10- When is the last time you laughed ?
When I watched a video on youtube about some stupid people in America. One of them thought that we use American dollars in the UK...

11- What is on the walls of the room you’re in ?
A school photo, a news clipping about Karl Pilkington, some Lost posters and a tribal shield from Nigeria.

12- Did you see something strange today ?
I saw that someone had written "I am a sign" on a no smoking sign. I found it fairly amusing.

13- What do you think of this questionnaire ?
It's erotic. But seriously, it's boring me; I hope it gets better.

14- What’s the last movie you watched ?
Tropic Thunder - when I was in California during the summer.

15- Should you be multimillionnaire, what’s the first thing you would buy ?
A really good prostitute, I mean, "I would donate the money to charity".

16- Tell us something about you we don’t already know :
I'm on a gap year and then I will hopefully study Film Production at Westminster University in London.

17- If you could change something in the world outside of culpability and politics, what would you change ?
Make everyone green instead of white, black, brown or whatever so there'd be no racism. Also it would look funny if everyone was green.

18- Do you like to dance ?
No.

19- George Bush ?
He doesn't know how to handle any type of situation and he has brought the world's view of America back 300 years. OBAMA 08!

20- What would be your daughter’s name ?
Emily.

21- And your son’s ?
Not sure... Karl?

22- Did you ever think of living abroad ?
Yes, I almost when to university in the States but changed my mind. I would like to live in NYC someday though.

23- What would you want God to tell you when you’ll go through heaven’s gates ?
Fancy a pint? But honestly, I don't believe in God.

No comments: