Thursday 21 May 2009

Mumbai Calling

I'm in Mumbai for the next couple of months and I'm loving it! This city is amazing (although I already miss London a bit - I've been here 5 weeks!).

I want Jorge Garcia to comment on my fucking blog. What do I have to do to convince him to do it? He is fantastic. And his girlfriend is gorgeous. His life is too good. I'm jealous.... mmmmmm......

If anyone reading this knows either the lovable hunk, Jorge, or his beautiful girlfriend, Bethany, please tell them to comment on my bloody blog!

I am an attention-seeker, I admit it....

4 comments:

Bethany James Leigh Shady said...

*blushing* thanks for the compliments :)

i'm commenting on your blog!

i was telling my cuz, rachel, that your comment mentioned that we should go to camden to shop. she was wondering if you know of any shops in london that has a shop with harry potter merchandise. lemme know if you know of anything where she can grab some potter merch.

we were near goodge today i think near the british museum.

Avinash said...

Oh youre quite welcome...

Sorry for the late reply, but if youre still in London and want some Harry Potter stuff then there a few places.

If you're willing to splash out a lot of cash though, contact a place called the Prop Store. It has real items used in the HP films (as well as lots of other films)... I think its just www.propstore.com

Im not too sure about HP stuff in Camden though, just have a bit of a wander and Im sure you'll come across something :)

Cassandra said...

Way cool, Avinash, you got Beth to comment on your blog! I just wanted to say I think it's awesome that you took a photo at the same rabbit place in the zoo as Jorge! I look forward to reading your blog!

Avinash said...

Well actually I took that picture at the rabbit before Jorge did, i went to New York in March...

He stole my idea!!! :P